Translation rates depend on many factors: the languages involved, the number of words, the type of document…
I have some standard rates for simple translation and website localization, but if the document is very technical, the deadline is very tight, or if additional services are required (SEO, UX/UI, etc.) the rates will vary. Moreover, I apply special offers and discounts, especially for long-term collaborations and high-volume projects.
So, when getting in touch for a quote, please remember to include the following information:
- text type: is it a technical translation? A website localization project? A novel?
- text format: is it a PDF? A Word document? A photo or screenshot?
- number of words in the source document (even an approximate number would work)
- other services required: do you need to add SEO? More language combinations?
- deadline: when do you need the translation to be delivered?
- payment method and delay: do you pay by bank transfer? Do you pay on delivery or after 5, 10, or 30 days?
- a sample: if you can send me a small extract of the text, it would help me give you a quote quicker (and in a more accurate way)
Don’t hesitate to get in touch for a free quote! Are you ready to reach global markets? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the info required. Let’s build something great together!
For all of my services, you’ll get:
- A free quote
- Pre- and post-processing of the document(s)
- Research on your specific field: understanding your process and getting familiar with the specific vocabulary linked to your activity
- Top-notch translation carried out by experienced professional translators / Creative copywriting by native professionals
- SEO if required
- Editing: comparing the source document and the target document to ensure that there are no omissions or mistranslations
- Proofreading and QA: check for punctuation, spelling, general writing style, layout, etc. in the target language
- Follow-up emails to make sure you are 100% satisfied
- Additional editing if required (if you are not satisfied with the translation for objective, undeniable reasons)
Psssst… do you want to know what’s behind the rates? Scroll down the image 👇
Behind the rates
💫BA in Translation and Interpreting Studies (3 years);
💫MA in Specialized Translation Studies (1 year);
💫2 internships as a junior translator and project manager (1 year);
💫continuing education through specialization courses (never-ending);
💫6+ years of experience in the translation and localization industry;
🔥500k+ words translated per year;
🔥20+ regular clients all over the world.
To have a professional translation, you need a professional translator. I spend my time and money learning and improving my skills so that you spend your money on top-notch services ✨ It’s a win-win 🥳
Find out more about me here! 🎓👩🏫
Why you should choose a freelance translator over a translation agency
So, you need to translate your content into Italian. There are so many agencies out there, offering the same services. Or maybe not.
Many translation agencies don’t really specialize in a particular industry. They accept all kinds of projects and assign them to random translators in their database.
When you choose a freelance, independent translator you have many advantages:
✅ You have a more personal approach: you speak directly with the person who will translate everything
✅ You know who’s taking care of your content: you can check their resume, website, and portfolio (with an agency, you will never know the name of the translator)
✅ You know if the translator really specializes in your industry and understands your company
✅ Rates are usually lower: agencies pay the translator, the reviewer, the Vendor Manager, the Project Manager, the Accounting team, and of course, the agency owners also keep a percentage for themselves
✅ The process is quicker: no middle-person, no time wasted
So, you should definitely choose a freelancer rather than a translation agency. If you work in the Outdoor Sports, Sustainability, or Yoga industry, and you need top-notch translations to conquer the Italian market, you’ve come to the right place!
Get in touch now to discuss your project and get a free quote! You can use the form below 👇 or you can send me an email at email@example.com 📩